Craig and Linda Martin
are the Kiwi couple behind Indie Travel Podcast and their online publishing business, Indie Travel Media Ltd.
Professionally homeless, they have been travelling around the world non-stop since February 2006.
More than just a blog
- 1.Multimedia podcast with audio, images and links
- 2.Rich storytelling with audio, words, and pictures
- 3.Regularly making media appearances and consulting
- 4.Reviews, articles, travel diaries and more
- 5.Deep, conversational engagement across social platforms
- 6.People listen as they commute, exercise, or fall asleep
the Indie Travel Podcast
to a sharply targeted audience
Reach a tech-savvy,
your message is tied to the podcast audio for life
Be on the cutting edge
of digital distribution
We've worked with...
Sponsorship of the Indie Travel Podcast costs
$1,000 per month for two episodes
- This includes:
- Coverage in two podcast episodes.
- A 15-20-second spot at the begining of the show, which will begin “this week’s episode of the Indie Travel Podcast is sponsored by [company name]" Following this, you can either provide a text for us to read, or give us talking points. We prefer the latter option as it sounds more natural.
- A link to your website in the show notes of the podcast on indietravelpodcast.com
- A 15-20 second spot at the end of the podcast similar to the one at the beginning, but using a different text.
- The show is distributed to several outlets including iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, Indie Travel Podcast’s website and more.
Six episode sponsorship pack for just $2,500!
Where do our listeners come from?
Rest of World: 20,9%
Pageviews - last 90 days
Total podcast downloads - last 90 days
Instagram followers (500+ likes per photo)
Let's do good work together
Get in touch with us today (Click a photo to email now)
Managing Editor[email protected]
Managing Director[email protected]